Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

What I want for Christmas... "weather that is less than 60 degress so I can wear the cool hat, scarf and gloves that Nana bought me!"


Lauren likes to take her time and open her presents with style and grace. What you don't see off to the left, is Matthew's pile of paper and boxes.

I love my Christmas pj's... thanks Nana!


Lauren got a really cool art book that shows your drawings in 3D. Kyle, Quinn, Matthew and Lauren all drew together.


Aunt Cristy bought me this FABULOUS Barbi make-up kit.


Family Feud Wii... oh, it's on!


Merry Christmas!


Grandma and her favorite gang!

We had the best Christmas. Thank you everyone!


Is Santa coming for sure?!?!?


A night out with the family.

We were invited to Opportunity Village this year with Larry's sister and her family. We had a great time and got to see so many beautiful lights!

It's not even cold yet... I just wanted to wear my hat!


We love that our cousins still like to hang out with us. Next year they are going to be in high school and may not think we are so cute. Savor the moment!


Thank you to all of our friends and family who helped us celebrate this season.


No comments: